Any shipping updates on the GS-1000s?
May 11, 2006 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kmcdonou

100+ Head-Fier
I remember reading that production models should be ready in about two weeks after the National Meet. That is about now. Just curious if there has been any recent updates to the shipping date.

May 11, 2006 at 10:53 PM Post #2 of 8
Hello to my fellow UP'er,

The GS1000 is a few short days away from hitting the delivery truck to you. I would expect many of you to have them befor next Friday - maybe even earlier.
As soon as you see that your credit card has been charged or read it here first, you will know they are on their way.

I may have to charge the cards the day BEFORE they ship to insure I don't ship themout unpaid. But don't you worry cause they are coming!

Todd

May 11, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hello to my fellow UP'er,

The GS1000 is a few short days away from hitting the delivery truck to you. I would expect many of you to have them befor next Friday - maybe even earlier.
As soon as you see that your credit card has been charged or read it here first, you will know they are on their way.

I may have to charge the cards the day BEFORE they ship to insure I don't ship themout unpaid. But don't you worry cause they are coming!

Todd

YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OMG

YAYyyyyyyyyy

Thanks Todd

May 12, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #4 of 8
Wow, I put my order in this morning (5/11), thinking that I would not see them until June sometime. Now I am happy, happy.

Thanks Todd.

MGM
rs1smile.gif

May 12, 2006 at 2:32 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
I would expect many of you to have them befor next Friday - maybe even earlier.

Sooner...SOONER....we're closed on Friday!! To wait through the weekend knowing they were oh so close would be.....unbearable... inhumane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back