Any Sennheiser HD-590 fans out there?
May 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Byrnie

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for a headphone that's similar to the HD-590.  It has a laid back sound to it and has been a favorite headphone of mine for a long time.  The HD-598 was much more forward than the HD-590.  Are there any headphones these days that are as comfortable and laid back as these?  Any suggestions you can give are very appreciated.  I just mine back from my brother who wasn't using them (i gave them to him a year ago) and I'm trying to figure out why i gave them to him in the first place.  As you can see I own a lot of Sennheisers but i am definitely open to another brand.  I noticed the other day that I didn't like my HD-598s as much as my HD-590s which spawned this thread.  Anyway thank you for your time.  I also won those Phiaton MS500s from that giveaway on these forums so maybe those will have a laidback sound too.

May 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I'm looking for a headphone that's similar to the HD-590.  It has a laid back sound to it and has been a favorite headphone of mine for a long time.  The HD-598 was much more forward than the HD-590.  Are there any headphones these days that are as comfortable and laid back as these?  Any suggestions you can give are very appreciated.  I just mine back from my brother who wasn't using them (i gave them to him a year ago) and I'm trying to figure out why i gave them to him in the first place.  As you can see I own a lot of Sennheisers but i am definitely open to another brand.  I noticed the other day that I didn't like my HD-598s as much as my HD-590s which spawned this thread.  Anyway thank you for your time.  I also won those Phiaton MS500s from that giveaway on these forums so maybe those will have a laidback sound too.

You won those
size]
? Nice!

Anyways, that sounds like the HD650's.

May 19, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
You won those
size]
? Nice!

Anyways, that sounds like the HD650's.

Can you think of any others?  I own the 650s now but was looking at other options :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back