Any regular meets in Orange County (Irvine, CA)?
Jan 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

soze

Head-Fier
Just wondering if there were any regular meet-ups for people in the Orange County (Irvine, CA) area.

I'd love to meet people and listen to other gear... especially since I've started modding my Fostex T50RP.  Would be nice to compare how it sounds with the mods vs. other modded Fostex, or other better cans.

Feb 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #2 of 10
I wish! I'm extremely disappointed because the Bay Area Meet is just too far away for me to be able to go. 
frown.gif

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #5 of 10
October seems really far away. There should be enough socal people here to establish regular meetings

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #6 of 10
True. Since I missed the last one I would like to go to another, but I also understand how senseless it would be for there to be constant meetings all the time.

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #7 of 10
True. Since I missed the last one I would like to go to another, but I also understand how senseless it would be for there to be constant meetings all the time.

Would it be senseless? People get new gear all of the time. We could keep it fresh no problem

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
I suppose that's true. It has been almost 4 months. I was thinking more like meets spaced apart by a month would be kind of silly. 
redface.gif

Yeah I was thinking of mini listening meets spaced by a month too, but that could be overkill.  Every 2 months or even once a quarter would be cool though.

I just figured it's not always about the gear... it could even be just to share listening on new good quality music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back