Any recommendation after using Creative EP-630
Nov 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Razorback

Head-Fier
I used my EP-630 for a long time with my ipod touch 1st gen. And yesterday right speaker has gone off.

I was really happy with my earphone, could you make any recommendation for buying a new in ear?

Thanks..
L3000.gif

Nov 13, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #4 of 20
Nearly anything is an upgrade from the Ep-630. For around the same money the Soundmagic PL21 delivers a similar but much more refined signature.

Nov 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #6 of 20
guys i mostly listen to (disco dance rb house club)these kinds of music..

Ep-630 had a very good bass response. So the bass is very very impotant for me.. There needs to be a woofer in my head while the mids and highs doing their work...

Do i want too much? =))

yes just suggest me something better than ep-630 that i wont regret about the bass after buying..

Thanks...
wink.gif
)

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
guys i mostly listen to (disco dance rb house club)these kinds of music..

Ep-630 had a very good bass response. So the bass is very very impotant for me.. There needs to be a woofer in my head while the mids and highs doing their work...

Do i want too much? =))

yes just suggest me something better than ep-630 that i wont regret about the bass after buying..

Lenntek Sonix for $20 @ costco, hands down.

Nov 17, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #9 of 20
Nov 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's reliable for Chinese brands. I wouldn't buy any name-brand products from there.

so if i buy any sennheiser or soundmagic will they be imitations?
and which produst do you suggest me to buy from there? cause it ships internationally..

Nov 17, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so if i buy any sennheiser or soundmagic will they be imitations?
and which produst do you suggest me to buy from there? cause it ships internationally..

Soundmagic is a Chinese brand... there are no fake soundmagic products. Sennheiser I wouldn't risk - lots of fakes out there. Try focalprice.com for international shipping of soundmagic products. They also have the PL21 which is IMHO the best of the lower-end Soundmagics.

Nov 17, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #14 of 20
mate i cant find the pl-21 on focalprice.. =(

And i need to add that my mind is at lenntek sonix.. =)) the guy on youtube talking about the sonix is very good in advertising and he caught me.. =)

Btw we are always talking between 15-20 usd. what could be the next step?

i thank you deeply for the answers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back