Any Ravers out there?
Mar 7, 2007 at 6:05 AM Post #16 of 24
Yeah definitely - most of these days it's just me and my girl at the clubs... We were some of the only ones to really get into the sound. It's all about the music and dance, and to some degree the socializing and atmosphere. Most people who aren't into that just stand around all awkward at those shows. I just avoid telling them I'm going because it's hard to feel like you're obligated to keep them company when they want to sit on the sidelines
smily_headphones1.gif

--Illah

Mar 7, 2007 at 9:06 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rain_uk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hardcore Never Dies!
tongue.gif

Hell yes!
[size=x-large]
The Nu Energy Dynamix Freeform Hardcore Massive!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

[size=x-large]www.nuenergy.co.uk[/size]

Mar 7, 2007 at 9:27 AM Post #19 of 24
In all seriousness - anyone who hasn't heard stuff from Kevin Energy should go here and download this set:

http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/new/musicE...tail.php?id=33

Use something like closed Beyers, or HD-650 and crank up the volume.

We had these guys here in Adelaide as the headline act and their start time was 6:30am for 3 hours. That's probably the only good thing I can say about our small little town. One of the best rave scenes in the world. Used to be right up there with Detroit, Rotterdam and London. But has degenerated a bit since.

Freeform to the HARDCORE...............
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiWire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Raves died here before I was old enough to go.
frown.gif

Get down to windsor, the boom boom room, we're getting all sorts of world class dj's, Markus Schulz on April 5th, Armin Van Buuren April 20th, just saw Benny Bennasi a few weeks ago. Great club, relatively small, smart dressed people, and beautiful ladies
icon10.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just saw Benny Bennasi a few weeks ago.

I was on a float with him during Lovefest in San Francisco, got right behind the tables for a minute
smily_headphones1.gif
Got pics on my site (link above in a previous post). I actually re-used the pic for the header of the feature on the homepage!

SF has been getting tons of talent coming through lately, more than I could even reasonably see. Good thing is even when I miss somebody, there's a good chance they'll be back in a few months. One advantage of living in an iconic city I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

--Illah

Mar 7, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #23 of 24
Hand me my glow sticks and necklaces! Best things are the ladies. Then again, there's always a c-fest every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back