Any PSU Head-fiers here?
Apr 20, 2006 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

dougmwpsu

100+ Head-Fier
Today i saw a kid walk by wearing Sr-60's on campus, so it got me thinking.. are there any other Penn State University (Main campus) Head-fiers here?

Apr 20, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dougmwpsu
Today i saw a kid walk by wearing Sr-60's on campus, so it got me thinking.. are there any other Penn State University (Main campus) Head-fiers here?

Of course there are PSU hi-fiers out there. Lots of people use computer as source, and you've gotta have a good Power Supply Unit.

Apr 20, 2006 at 7:51 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer
Of course there are PSU hi-fiers out there. Lots of people use computer as source, and you've gotta have a good Power Supply Unit.

Hehe, that's what I was thinking.
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dougmwpsu

If you're including alumni, include me! German/Business major, class of 1985.

Apr 21, 2006 at 6:31 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer
Of course there are PSU hi-fiers out there.

rolleyes.gif
Dorks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvallere
If you're including alumni, include me! German/Business major, class of 1985.

Fantastic! Lums!
For the glory of old State...Ect.golionsGive us money!

Mar 30, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 10
Yes, I'm sorry I bumped a VERY old thread, but I didn't want to make a new thread if there was one out already. Anyways, any Penn State hi-fiers? Just started getting into the hobby and would like to see if there is any experienced hi-fiers around.

Mar 30, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha, that's what I thought too when I 1st read the title.
tongue.gif

oops...didn't see it was bumped after 4 years!

Mar 30, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly!
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #9 of 10
And we have the exact same progression of posts four years later. Good work guys.

Mar 31, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And we have the exact same progression of posts four years later. Good work guys.

Maybe I should have bumped the Penn State thread instead, but that one was FIVE years older, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back