Any progress made on your weight training/Griping program since last thread?
Nov 6, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this thread is stupid as is intentionally squeezing someone's hand to cause them undue pain. And for someone to get an ego stroke from that action is repulsive and speaks very well of their character. Is that direct enough for you?
angry_face.gif

I don't understand why you'd be angry with me. I have said nothing about whether or not I think it's 'nice' to squeeze someone's hand so hard that it causes them pain. Personally, I think it's stupid and unnecessary- but that's beside my point, which is that no one (until now, and Boomana's original reply to my response) where anyone has directly commented on it. To suggest the rest of the responses are appropriate, on topic and anything short of insulting is laughable. And it's aggravating that whether or not behaviour/posts are acceptable has more to do with the poster than the post itself.

I have no opinion about whether or not it's about an ego stroke or not- the only person who knows the validity of that theory that is the OP. That said, there are a lot of ego stroking threads that go on at Head-Fi, so I don't think that's a legitimate complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back