Any power conditioner with voltage control?
Sep 3, 2020 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Here is the story:
When I moved to my apartment, my DAC(CAS192d) calls for "DC offset, please power off" from time to time when I was using wasapi output mode.
I thought it was a defect of my USB driver, but after I bought a UPS for my power outlet, I just found my apartment outlets are 121.7V instead of typical 115V, which could be actual cause of "DC offset"
Could this be fixed by any easy devices?
I talked to my landlord and they didn't allow any modifications done to the apartment outlets. I'll have to buy something to fix the voltage.
Or we can just ignore it? IMG_20200903_143429.jpg

Sep 4, 2020 at 12:40 AM Post #2 of 3
Here is the story:
When I moved to my apartment, my DAC(CAS192d) calls for "DC offset, please power off" from time to time when I was using wasapi output mode.
I thought it was a defect of my USB driver, but after I bought a UPS for my power outlet, I just found my apartment outlets are 121.7V instead of typical 115V, which could be actual cause of "DC offset"
Could this be fixed by any easy devices?
I talked to my landlord and they didn't allow any modifications done to the apartment outlets. I'll have to buy something to fix the voltage.

Get a voltage regulator that works with an input voltage of 120V and has an output at 115V. Something like this:
1599194339927.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back