Any portable amps with 1/4 or both (1/4+1/8)?
Jun 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

alphaphoenix

Banned by order of heir wallet and significant other.
Fellow head-fiers,

I apologize if the subject has already been addressed. If so, please kindly direcect me. If not, does anyone know of a portable amp that has 1/4 headphone connection? I know that Xin amps can have this feature as well as a 1/4 and 1/8 combo, but I don't have the patience in receiving one.

Thanks and have a good day.
k701smile.gif

Jun 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 7
PR II and Lisa III.

Jun 29, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for the replies. I should have been more specific on my definition of portability in the original post. I'm looking for a portable that falls in similar size of picos, hornet, blackbird, icube, Xin, and the like.

Jun 30, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #5 of 7
In that case, then I'm unaware of any amp that size which would have a 1/4" jack. I use a Grado 1/4 -> 1/8 converter cable to use my full size cans with portable amps.

Jun 30, 2009 at 7:02 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaphoenix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the replies. I should have been more specific on my definition of portability in the original post. I'm looking for a portable that falls in similar size of picos, hornet, blackbird, icube, Xin, and the like.

Yeah, it does feel like it's under-served market. Carrying around extra cables and adaptors has always annoyed me.

I'd actually like something with an integrated iPod connector too actually..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back