Any Pioneer SE-MS9BN owners here?
Jun 24, 2020 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 5
Tried these in Japan, I thought for the price they were the best of the selection at BIC Camera. How much did you get them for?

Jun 24, 2020 at 8:00 AM Post #3 of 5
Tried these in Japan, I thought for the price they were the best of the selection at BIC Camera. How much did you get them for?
I didn't. Couldn't get an answer to my question. Even logged an official question with Pioneer Europe. Did that in octobor 19, send out a reminder end of januari. Still no reply. Decided that I didn't want to do business with a company that has this attitude to customer service.
I ended up splurging and got the sony xm3. Turns out that the absolutely atrocious sound out of the box cna be rendered acceptable if you use the app to EQ it.

Jun 24, 2020 at 9:10 AM Post #4 of 5
Ah, no worries. I did not try these with a cable, but the reason I remembered them was because they had Google assistant as a smart feature, along with reasonable sq for a cheap price. In fact, they had so much of everything, I had to return to the store to get a second opinion.

In the end I didn't get these as micro usb instead of usb-c...would be great to talk to a head fier who's tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back