Any over ear headphones good for running
Sep 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

nm825

New Head-Fier
I recently broke my shure se215 and got a reimbursement because I had a replacement deal. I think I'd rather switch from in-ear to on-ear/over-ear. Are there any over ear headphones that work for jogging? I am willing to spend 150 to 200.

Sep 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 11
I used to do that with my old sennheisers but they would get all sweaty.  I lost 25lbs in those 2 months but by the time I was done losing weight the material in the headphones got ugly and was falling apart.

I am new to these forums but I would also like to know if there is some over ear headphones for jogging.

Sep 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 11
which senns? I was going to recommend the px100ii, but the foam/pads might deteriorate like how you described. These models do have replaceable pads though.  I demoed them over the weekend and they seemed much more bass-centric than I expected. Very boomy.

Oct 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #9 of 11
I know this is a little old but my solution was to run in my Philips Citiscape Uptown. After a month they seem to be holding up rather well.They are great because I can answer a call if needed as well as control the volume level and music via the in-line module.

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:
I recently broke my shure se215 and got a reimbursement because I had a replacement deal. I think I'd rather switch from in-ear to on-ear/over-ear. Are there any over ear headphones that work for jogging? I am willing to spend 150 to 200.

Several! But me I'd recommend an IEM since it'd probably better suit you. Also what genre do you listen to.... More info please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back