Any of you guys get screwed by UPS on shipping over the holidays?
Dec 28, 2018 at 12:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

AncientSw0rd

100+ Head-Fier
Yeah, you know how it goes. Buy an IEM off the forum and ask for quick shipping. Pay extra for a rush delivery and expect the company to follow through on delivery. Then crickets ....

UPS got paid and package was in their system on the 22nd and then they decided they were taking a few extra days off. Now I get to wait two weeks for delivery. Just wanted to share the love, or lack thereof.

Wouldn't really care if UPS would have been up front about it not getting there on time. Don't charge extra and then say, it says in the fine print that we don't have to uphold our timetables around the holidays.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 6
I avoided all things shipping this holiday, besides one gift I ordered off amazon that was delivered across the country from where I live a day early.
I had something media mail from WA to NH sent on the 8th arrive yesterday.. usually takes 1 week haha

Dec 28, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #3 of 6
Yeah, you know how it goes. Buy an IEM off the forum and ask for quick shipping. Pay extra for a rush delivery and expect the company to follow through on delivery. Then crickets ....

UPS got paid and package was in their system on the 22nd and then they decided they were taking a few extra days off. Now I get to wait two weeks for delivery. Just wanted to share the love, or lack thereof.

Wouldn't really care if UPS would have been up front about it not getting there on time. Don't charge extra and then say, it says in the fine print that we don't have to uphold our timetables around the holidays.

My buddy sent stuff from the states to the uk, it was picked up on the 21st in seattle and was delivered to me today. Now, that is pretty good, as any other time of the year it normally takes 12 - 14 days for me to get ups parcels from him.

Either ups hired lots of people for the xmas rush, or they bought one of those Concorde aircraft that has been sitting on display in the middle of boeing heartland.

6 days with xmas holidays.

I’d buy that for a dollar.

Hope your iem’s turn up soon, as there is nothing worse than waiting for a delivery that is late.

Dec 31, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #4 of 6
My buddy sent stuff from the states to the uk, it was picked up on the 21st in seattle and was delivered to me today. Now, that is pretty good, as any other time of the year it normally takes 12 - 14 days for me to get ups parcels from him.

Either ups hired lots of people for the xmas rush, or they bought one of those Concorde aircraft that has been sitting on display in the middle of boeing heartland.

6 days with xmas holidays.

I’d buy that for a dollar.

Hope your iem’s turn up soon, as there is nothing worse than waiting for a delivery that is late.

I guess you got lucky. I have sent several emails with no response whatsoever. I also called and got the run around. They just don't care. I didn't use UPS much, because frankly they kind of suck. I won't be using them at all in the future if I can help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back