Any Night Ranger Fans?
Jul 3, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #3 of 10
I just got back from Walmart where I found their new cd. Couldn't believe it was in the store. I didn't get a good listen with three sleeping children in the van.

Jul 5, 2008 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got back from Walmart where I found their new cd. Couldn't believe it was in the store. I didn't get a good listen with three sleeping children in the van.

What"s the name of their new c.d.? Is it a remaster and how's it sound?! That's some gitar playin! Huck Never mind! I foumd it "Hole in the sun". Not out here in Canada till July 8. Sounds not bad from the clips on Amazon .com!

Jul 7, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #5 of 10
White Knuckle sounds amazing and the acoustic Dont Tell Me You Love Me shows Brad's talents.

Jul 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #7 of 10
Yes, got into their stuff earlier this year. "Dawn Patrol" is a good album, better - IMO - than Midnight Madness. But they're the only two I've got.

~Phewl.

Jul 7, 2008 at 9:29 PM Post #8 of 10
I think Dawn Patrol is their best album. I remember watching them for the first time on a show called Don Kershner's Rock Concert (or something very similar in title).

Jul 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #9 of 10
Saw them twice in concert during their "Midnight Madness" and "7 Wishes" tours. Nothing groundbreaking but a whole lot of fun to see/hear. I seem to remember some funny smelling stuff going on at the shows as well. What is that stuff
cool.gif

Jul 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #10 of 10
^Wet knickers?
Body odour?
Weak bladder control?
Unwashed students?

I'll get me coat...

~Phewl.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back