Any Mp3 Players Hold 100 GB?
Jan 29, 2006 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sl300

Head-Fier
Hey guys, i sold my ipod a few weeks back and wel im back in the market again. Im looking for something that holds more then 60gb, 100gb would be great! I cant find anything out there that holds that much though, can any give me some insight?

Jan 29, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #3 of 9
a lot of the older generation daps (zen 2.0 ect...) use standard 2.5'' hdds, and can be easily upgraded. i would go for the archos pmjb and rockbox it!
100gb+gapless gonna be huge though...

Jan 29, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnywolfet
a lot of the older generation daps (zen 2.0 ect...) use standard 2.5'' hdds, and can be easily upgraded. i would go for the archos pmjb and rockbox it!
100gb+gapless gonna be huge though...

http://www.archos.com/
i cant seem to find the one your referring to?

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #6 of 9
Since you didn't mention how portable or exactly you are using it for there is the Archos AV700. It has a 40 gb and a 100 gb version. I have one and it's great for watching movies on long trips, but it's a bit big if you're planning to use it everyday as a music player.

The Spirit Entempo is a really cheap 20gb DAP but has a standard laptop harddrive so it can be upgraded pretty easily if you know what you are doing.

Oh and the Archos Portable Media Jukebox (I think that's what jonny is refering to) has been discontinued for a long time, you'll have to check ebay for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back