Any Michigan Wolverines Here?
Jul 21, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #31 of 43
yeah...

i took a virtual tour of the couzens single...

quite small/narrow i must say. hopefully it's bigger in person
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #32 of 43
Received a newsletter as a season ticket holder (my dad actually received it, I am on the list still for tix of my own one day),
is the breakdown on the new stadium renovation to the big house to anyone interested as a UM footbal fan
wink.gif

Jul 21, 2006 at 4:39 PM Post #33 of 43
Oh, you were at the game? Well, I watched it on TV and probably had a better view of it. Hey, that's just the reality of the situation.
biggrin.gif
I was at the 97 Rosebowl. Michigan won by more points, but it was a hardly a killing.

Yes, Texas was the better team that day. Yes, Texas had a bunch of hards and scored a bunch of points. But the Texas D didn't look any better than the Michigan D or, if they did, it's not by much.

I've been to a lot of games and have watched a lot of games, too. I've seen killings. The 2005 Rosebowl was not a killing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler
I was at the game, they pysically ran circles around our defensive unit. Their Defense shut down our offensive line like a lemonade stand in a hurricane, forcing us to pass pass pass, no running game established like the big blue is known for..hence our passing stats VS running..
No worries!!
biggrin.gif

Go BLUE!!

Jul 21, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #34 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by acs236
Oh, you were at the game? Well, I watched it on TV and probably had a better view of it. Hey, that's just the reality of the situation.
biggrin.gif
I was at the 97 Rosebowl. Michigan won by more points, but it was a hardly a killing.

Yes, Texas was the better team that day. Yes, Texas had a bunch of hards and scored a bunch of points. But the Texas D didn't look any better than the Michigan D or, if they did, it's not by much.

I've been to a lot of games and have watched a lot of games, too. I've seen killings. The 2005 Rosebowl was not a killing.

Yeah, we purchase every bowl game on Video/DVD through the UM athletic dept..and ironically I watched the game last night, original broadcast and all.

When you watch the game again, try and NOT laugh every time Young runs or throws the ball!! He is indeed a playmaker, and a force that few could handle on a collegiate level in the way of stopping..

no worries kind sir!! I enjoy discussing Michigan football with any fan, competitor, and fellow head fi guy! Maybe my words were stronger than needs be but am a huge fan with great expectations...and my conviction to the big blue and their domination (or lack there of post Carr *ahem*) is much stronger!!

Did you see my post on the new renovations to the BH? Pretty cool huh?

edit for terrible spelling (home row people)

Jul 24, 2006 at 5:38 PM Post #37 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwuzer
i took a virtual tour of the couzens single...

quite small/narrow i must say. hopefully it's bigger in person
biggrin.gif

I lived in a single in Couzens for a year. I haven't done the virtual tour, but I'd be surprised if it seemed much bigger in person--the rooms are not large.

I had a nice speaker rig when I lived in that room, and I rarely turned it past the first notch--stick with headphones.

OTOH, I seem to recall very few freshmen getting singles, so at least you've got that going for you.

Go Blue!

Jul 24, 2006 at 5:50 PM Post #38 of 43
I finally received my housing contract this weekend and I'm going to be living in a double in Couzens. Anybody have any good/bad info taht would be nice to know about livign there?

I think ill probably go with a portable rig cause I'm more of a speaker kind of guy and the cash flow is pretty non existent right now.

Jul 25, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #39 of 43
couzens hall single for me.

at least i know one person living near me now...

good stuff.

Oct 12, 2006 at 5:17 PM Post #41 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy
I'm heading up to the U of M - Ann Arbor for my freshman year this fall. I was wondering if there are any past or present wolverines on this board?

I've been a longtime lurker on this board (you can tell by my post count and registration date) so now that i finally have a free summer, I'm going to try and get back into the head-fi world.

double post

Oct 12, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #42 of 43
GO BLUE!

I am not a graduate, but my girlfriend is. I spent basically every weekend of college in Ann Arbor. I could really go for a Big Ten Burrito right now. Or some Earthen Jar (vegetarian indian food)

MMMMMMMMM good.

Oct 13, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #43 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltrane
GO BLUE!

I am not a graduate, but my girlfriend is. I spent basically every weekend of college in Ann Arbor. I could really go for a Big Ten Burrito right now. Or some Earthen Jar (vegetarian indian food)

MMMMMMMMM good.

It was always Panchero's for me. Big 10 didn't come until after I graduated. Pancherp's had some gigantic burrito that always hit the spot after a party. We used to affectionatly call it the "2 pound challenge."

There are a bunch of really good Indian places in that area. Minus Raja Rani--that place blows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back