Any Meets in Atlanta/GA area?
Feb 5, 2010 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 80

tosehee

Headphoneus Supremus
Any Meets in Atlanta/GA area?

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 80
We haven't had one in awhile now. Maybe it's time for another?
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #3 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We haven't had one in awhile now. Maybe it's time for another?
smily_headphones1.gif

He'll yah

Feb 10, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #4 of 80
I was just thinking the same thing. The last one was in May(?) of last year. I haven't upgraded myself, but always like listening to what else is out there. I would be up for another one.

Feb 10, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #5 of 80
Would be great. I only met googlephone locally, and never been to a fairly large meet.

Mar 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #11 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by aristos_achaion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If there's an Atlanta meet, I'll definitely drive down.

We should try and car pool if this comes together.

Mar 1, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #12 of 80
This gets interesting. Anyone who wants to host? I can bring what I have in my sig.

Mar 1, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #13 of 80
There are a couple options:

1. We can rent a conference room like we did last year. There was lots of room and everyone was welcome to bring whatever they wanted. Only drawback is the cost involved and the time spent by one or two people to arrange it. I believe we had 25 or so people last year who brought at least one setup, quite a few of those had 2 or more.

2. Someone can host one at their house which costs less, but only a few people can attend.

Does anyone have a preference?

Mar 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #14 of 80
I am open to either. If the cost involved isn't huge, I think it's a great way to learn about other gears that you normally have to learn through reading impressions.

So far, the sign up for interest doesn't seem to high. So, I am thinking #2 is a better option. But if there are significant number of interest for #1, by all means.

Mar 2, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #15 of 80
Petey hit me up via PM. I spoke with a sales rep back at the Marriott Century Center today to see about openings in the next 60 days and prices vs last year. No response yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back