Any longer and I might gag... Jude??!!!
Jan 31, 2003 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 50
Hit tab and enter or something, accidently ..

Don't go anywhere.

Jude, the colors HAVE TO GO.

I have to tell you they are nausiating, the purple and gray.

frown.gif

Jan 31, 2003 at 6:51 PM Post #4 of 50
Honestly, I believe this is the first complaint I've had about the colors on Head-Fi (which are the default vBulletin colors). I've always found this combination very easy on the eyes. I've considered customizing it before, but so many custom-colored forums I've been to are hard to look at.

If anyone else is having a problem with the colors of Head-Fi, please let me know in this thread. If anyone has any color combination suggestions, please also let me know that. Unless the response is overwhelmingly for changing the colors -- considering I can't recall any other complaint about the colors before -- we'll probably keep the colors as is.

Thanks for your input, Xander. And, again, everyone else -- for or against a color change -- please chime in (yeah, like I need to encourage you guys).

Jan 31, 2003 at 6:57 PM Post #5 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by jude
please chime in (yeah, like I need to encourage you guys).

heh-heh!

They just bug me, but I'm really affected b y color.. Maybe theres some way to let each user pick their own color preferences? That would be neat. In the mean time, I'll start using Lynx or w3m to browse head-fi. Or a black and white VGA monitor. :p

Jan 31, 2003 at 6:58 PM Post #6 of 50
Jan 31, 2003 at 7:29 PM Post #11 of 50
Jan 31, 2003 at 8:03 PM Post #13 of 50
Quote:

jude said...

I've always found this combination very easy on the eyes.

Seconded, it's fine this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back