Any leather cases for the HiFiMAN HM-801?
Dec 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #34 of 41
Hi, anyone got pics and supplier details for more recent decent quality cases for HM-801 (preferably with button access)? Desperately need one. In US.

For HM-602 owners : I have bought a non-customised leather case in Karachi, Pakistan from a respected leather supplier there...some protection and slim... 

May 27, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #35 of 41
Hate to revive a very old thread but it seems like the very old issue it addresses is still alive and kicking.  I can't find a halfway decent case for my HM801.  Are there any news concerning this issue?   Those who got custom made cases, which supplier did you go with and are you happy with your cases?  Thanks.

Jun 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #39 of 41
Quote:
Where did you get that case?

I know a guy who made a lot of them. That's him on the photos. He has 2 models as I know. For Colorfly and for Hifiman.

Jun 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #41 of 41
I have contacted with manufacturer, the price is $169 plus shipping. Cases for Colorfly are available too for the same price.

I know, that is not very cheap. But the cases are made of natural leather with special equipment. Looking at seems and rivets you can see it's not just a simple hand made.

If the price is OK for you - contact me via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back