Any IEM's that give bass like k81dj's?
Apr 6, 2007 at 2:17 AM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiophile01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already got the ep-630, which is said to be very similar to the cx-300. Looks like i'll have to rule out UM2. Anyone got suggestions for the e3 or e4c?

don't

Apr 6, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #17 of 40
i think you're outta luck if the super.fi 5 pro/EB or UM2 won't suit your needs

maybe try something like the v-moda vibes? its not really closed though.

Apr 6, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #18 of 40
Koss sparkplugs?

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #19 of 40
You could try the jbl 220
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #21 of 40
I've never heard the k81dj/c&c combo but i do know that when i had the 220s hip hop and rock sounded pretty darn good. My gf liked them so much, she somehow convinced me to give the pair to her.... yeah....
frown.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jondl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never heard the k81dj/c&c combo but i do know that when i had the 220s hip hop and rock sounded pretty darn good. My gf liked them so much, she somehow convinced me to give the pair to her.... yeah....
frown.gif

You sound whipped bro.
redface.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 9:17 AM Post #25 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buy the 5pro's instead of the EB's, unless you only want bass.

True, but the 5 Pros won't have that dynamic impact; on a similar vein I'm thinking the EB will be too messy with it (may an EQ will work?).

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:07 PM Post #26 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buy the 5pro's instead of the EB's, unless you only want bass.

Go with what flamerz is saying. If you want sound quality to go with your bass, get the 5Pros. You won't be disappointed. I'm a basshead
basshead.gif
myself and these are great.

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelusjd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go with what flamerz is saying. If you want sound quality to go with your bass, get the 5Pros. You won't be disappointed. I'm a basshead
basshead.gif
myself and these are great.

Right on bro, you know a great place I can grab a pair of 5Pros with a decent return policy just in case I'm not happy with my purchase?
wink.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #28 of 40
earphonesolutions.com would be a good place to go. Great service and a return policy if you end up not liking them.

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:10 PM Post #29 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelusjd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
earphonesolutions.com would be a good place to go. Great service and a return policy if you end up not liking them.

Right on bro

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:37 PM Post #30 of 40
Iam basshead and i think SF5Pro are better than SF5EB(both are very bassheavy and the difference is very little in bass region). If you want tight clean bass with lots of details in mids and highs then SF5Pro are amazing for it's price range. Also Shure E500PTH are awesome(low ends woww and bassier than 5Pro). Sennheiser CX300, V-moda bass freq, Shure SE420, bose tri port are great too. BTW if you realy want to enjoy bassheavy music then upgrade your source too. I think 2G ipod nano and iriver H320 bass output are realy great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back