Any idea for a/v Receivers????
Oct 6, 2002 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Azumandus

Head-Fier
Hello guy's just wondering if you can help me with suggestions. Well I just brought my playstation 2 and want to connect it with surrond sound speaker that I going to get for pretty cheap and will do until I can get some that are much better when I have more money but with a tight budget it will do quite well. Any way's now all am really missing is a good or decent receiver. Let me explain. I plan to also use my playstation as my main cd listening eq and I also want some way to hook up my minidisk so I can hear the music I record with those speaker mentioned above. I know nothing about receiver but am willing to spend about 200-300 for the receiver and over the year or 2 buy better speaker to match. Any idea's. I need a receiver for both movies but for listening to classical/jazz/ and rock music which is also very important to me. So give me some recommendation guy's thanks.

Oct 6, 2002 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 2
Maybe something like the Yamaha RX-V430 or 530. I guess, Denon and Kenwood would have something of reasonable quality, too, but personally I'd be more interested in the Yamaha, because of its integrated Silent Cinema (surround emulation for headphones...).

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back