Any hockey fans here?
Jan 20, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #31 of 37
Not 4 on 4 but 3 on 3 OT. I agree its a joke. Fun to watch sometimes but they have figured out how to slow it down to a crawl and it hardly shows which team is better than the other. But I am still an avid fan. I watch all 82 Sabres games every year and loved the World Juniors.

Feb 1, 2018 at 11:11 PM Post #34 of 37
IMO the new format, 5 minutes of 3 on 3 and a shoot out if necessary, is better than the old days of playing for the tie. A more exciting way to determine who gets 2 points and who gets 1.
My 2nd year with the Center Ice package. I'm a long time Blackhawks fan but it is fun to watch lots of hockey every night. Watching the Avs and Oilers now.

Feb 3, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #35 of 37
IMO the new format, 5 minutes of 3 on 3 and a shoot out if necessary, is better than the old days of playing for the tie. A more exciting way to determine who gets 2 points and who gets 1.
My 2nd year with the Center Ice package. I'm a long time Blackhawks fan but it is fun to watch lots of hockey every night. Watching the Avs and Oilers now.
GO AVS!

Feb 4, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #36 of 37
I have a ХК Дина́мо Москва́, or Dynamo Moscow 70th Anniversary Edition Russian wristwatch with the emblem on the dial, a Dynamo Moscow pocketwatch with soccer players on the back, key chain and T-shirt set I'm waiting to post in the watch thread when the time is right. :)

Edit: Now why did I see "soccer" when it plainly says "hockey"?

*feeling old and decrepit*

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #37 of 37
Germany in the olympics final. I guess it´s hard to beat OAR with the KHL feeding them but it would be cool with a third strike :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back