Any headphone stores worth a visit in LA?
Jun 10, 2007 at 8:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jlingo

500+ Head-Fier
Since I'm planning to visit LA, I was just wondering any places headphone related worth a visit in LA?

Jun 10, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #3 of 6
Santa Monica? I will be staying Close to Ultimate Ears, Irvine. Woah, it looks very far from the google map?

Jun 10, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 6
I thought you said LA. You'll be in the OC. I really don't know of any good shops in the OC. Maybe someone else can chime in.

If you zoom out on google maps...it looks really close. It's about 1-4 hour drive from where you're at. Depending on traffic. If you do go, go on a weekend.

Jun 10, 2007 at 1:58 PM Post #5 of 6
Yah, LA is a pretty good sized city. Irvine is way south, in Orange County. Irvine to Santa Monica is about 1+ hours, depending on traffic (what time of day you make the drive). You could just make a day of it in Santa Monica -- there's nice beaches, trendy shopping, Malibu isn't too far, etc.

Jun 10, 2007 at 3:35 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yah, LA is a pretty good sized city. Irvine is way south, in Orange County. Irvine to Santa Monica is about 1+ hours, depending on traffic (what time of day you make the drive). You could just make a day of it in Santa Monica -- there's nice beaches, trendy shopping, Malibu isn't too far, etc.

Hmm thanks guys for the inputs, really appreciate it. I guess I would have to arrange a different hotel location which is closer to Santa Monica. I will be there during weekdays for only 5 days, so weekend would not be visible.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back