Any Headphone amps in the 50-60 range..
Jan 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

genclaymore

Headphoneus Supremus
Are there any headphone amps that doesn't add any sound just amp headphones. Because I have LME49720HAs and LME49710HA's on my HDAV, but I looking for a amp that just amps the headphones.

I had a Qinpu Q1 before I sold it but after getting my reciever last dec, I notice details on my Ultrasone HFI-780 that I didnt notice when using the amp. I guess the Freq of the Q1 being 100h-20k and my recivier 10-100k has something to do with it. But After looking hard I found out the front headphone out on my reciver outputs 8ohms.

I was gonna get a headphone amp that had the same freq of my receiver in the future. But I don't know any in the range that just amp the headphone and not add sound to the source. Unless that dont make any sence what I asking.

IT has to be analog, I don't want a Digital Dac or a usb amp, I will be using my sound card. I gonna get it some time this year.

thx

Jan 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #2 of 5
Other then the qinpu Q1 I had or the Q2 any ones under the 100 range thats doesnt add any thing to the source. with that freq and are headphone amps. I would prefer ones that you plug in, but its ok if they have batteries as well.

Jan 24, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #5 of 5
sady Kunalraiker I dont have any money any more, thx for the link search. But i was hoping for a amp that doesnt interfere with the op-amp i using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back