Any Head-Fier based in Seattle?
Dec 27, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #4 of 9
I'm in the U. District, UW campus, but not having a car makes it slightly more difficult to get places. Only slightly, cause the bus system in Seattle rocks.

Dec 27, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by wax4213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in the U. District, UW campus, but not having a car makes it slightly more difficult to get places. Only slightly, cause the bus system in Seattle rocks.

Hah! cool then. Becoz I was hoping to get some guides on what to look for in Seattle. And any hints on Audiophile speciality shops would be useful too. Thanks!

Dec 27, 2006 at 8:13 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah! cool then. Becoz I was hoping to get some guides on what to look for in Seattle. And any hints on Audiophile speciality shops would be useful too. Thanks!

Haha, well, I haven't lived there for very long, just moved there for school, so somebody else might be better to ask for the local attractions.

And I don't know the bus system real well, but it's gotten me where I need to go relatively quickly and very cheaply (free, sorta, since I'm a student at UW). I don't miss my car, and I'm not real anxious to drive in the Seattle traffic. I'm from a much smaller city (Tri-Cities), so I don't know how to drive in Seattle
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back