So.. Any HP geeks around these parts?

I know there are some!

Reveal yourselves and join in me in discussion
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #2 of 76
[size=xx-large]NEVILLE KILLS VOLDEMORT
[size=small]

hey, i can dream.

i enjoy the books but i still haven't found the time to read HBP, and of course the whole thing has already been spoiled for me. i'm just mad that the UK gets the cool looking cover (for deathly hallows) and we get harry in a robe...
[/size]
[/size]

Mar 31, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #6 of 76
I have read all the books like a thousand times each. By the way, Harry dies at the end of the 7th book. He has to.

Mar 31, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #11 of 76
I love them. I have all of the books and all of the movies. Actually only got into them 3 years ago. I'm down to discuss any and all aspects of the HP series.

Mar 31, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #12 of 76
Love the books. Have them in Dutch and English. Don't care much for the movies though, especially the earlier ones, bad acting.

Mar 31, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #13 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebascrub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have read all the books like a thousand times each. By the way, Harry dies at the end of the 7th book. He has to.

So, do you think that Harry dies first, and then Voldemort? Or the other way around? I mean, he HAS to kill Voldemort. Absolutely no question about that. He must destroy all Horcruxes. Now, the prophecy says something likes "they both cannont live" or something like that. However, it does not say that both can't die.

Personally, I think that Voldemort dies (obvious). I don't think (but not positive) that Harry will die. I think that Dumbledore is not dead or, at the very least, is still able to communicate with Harry somehow, through some avenue. I also think that Snape is a good guy (ties in with the Dumbledore being alive).

Discuss..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back