Any good sounding player with 3g/4g for streaming services?
Oct 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hamedy

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there, 

as the title says, I'm looking for a good sounding player with 3g/4g capability. My android phone (Nexus 5) sounds crap and I really rely on Google music 
to discover new stuff. 

I also looked into portable amps but seems like the usb output on Android devices may or may not work depending on the brand and model? is that right? 

any suggestions in general? I use a zune hd for now and it sounds much better than my phone but I'd like an upgrade. Budget is up to 500$ or a bit more if
there is a really good option in that price range. 

Cheers 

Oct 13, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #2 of 3
  As the title says, I'm looking for a good sounding player with 3g/4g capability. My android phone (Nexus 5) sounds crap and I really rely on Google music 
to discover new stuff. 
I also looked into portable amps but seems like the usb output on Android devices may or may not work depending on the brand and model? is that right? 
any suggestions in general? I use a zune hd for now and it sounds much better than my phone but I'd like an upgrade. Budget is up to 500$ or a bit more if
there is a really good option in that price range. 

Why can't you use a computer for discovering new stuff with Google Music?
And get a FiiO X3 for storing and playing music.

Oct 13, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 3

Why can't you use a computer for discovering new stuff with Google Music?
And get a FiiO X3 for storing and playing music.

let me correct myself, I don't use it just for discovering but also for listening to new discoveries! I have my collection but for new stuff I just like to stream rather than
buy albums. And I'm fine with 320 kbps audio. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back