Any financially deprived Head-Fi members want a source for free?
Mar 7, 2004 at 2:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Hajime

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello there. I have a Technics SL-PD687 five-disc CD player similiar to the Technics CD player that Duncan spoke about in this thread. I haven't used the CD player in ages and it's simply taking up space in my room. I've been thinking and since I don't use it and I never will, I'd be willing to give this CD player to any Head-Fi member who can't afford to buy a decent CD player. I will include the original manual with the CD player but I do not have the remote. All I ask is that that Head-Fi member pay shipping to wherever he or she lives.

Here are the technical specifications of the CD player:

Five disc changer, MASH technology, programmable, CD Skip button, track select buttons, random selection mode, time mode, spiral mode, repeat mode. One pair of RCA outputs.

If you are interested please email me through the link in my profile. Please only ask if you could really use the CD player due to financial reasons, etc.

Mar 7, 2004 at 2:24 AM Post #2 of 15
i have a technics LS-120 good sound from an oldie .. probably one of the first cd-players ... wouldnt mind taking this one off you Hajime ...
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

Mar 7, 2004 at 3:27 AM Post #3 of 15
Great idea! I'm glad to see that Head-Fiers are becoming more and more charitable toward the less financially fortunate members.

I'd love to ask for it, but realistically, I'm fine with my system--give it to someone without a real source. Unless, of course, someone wants to hand me a 650/Zu Mobius combo
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2004 at 6:29 AM Post #5 of 15
Firstly, yes, it's awesome that people are willing to do this. Giving away unwanted equipment is wonderful. One more thing that sets Head-Fi apart from the rest.

Secondly, YGEM
very_evil_smiley.gif

(-:Stephonovich:)

Mar 7, 2004 at 5:44 PM Post #7 of 15
This is a very generous offer...

If this player is half the player that mine is, it'll be a great little unit

WTG Hajime!
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2004 at 9:37 PM Post #9 of 15
i still wonder how hajime manages to do charity, compensates upgraditis and still have money for food....
i mean, still a high school student.....

respect. give it up for hajime

Mar 7, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by Hajime
It looks like the CD player has been spoken for.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hajime --

Who won this beauty?
biggrin.gif

I am VERY eager to know...

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back