Any experience with iStyles FabriX iPod pouches?
Oct 21, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #16 of 21
Good News: My black 30gig ipod came this morning...and **** is it nice! I love it!

Bad News: I got an email from Fabrix today saying that my case was shipped, but that it might take up to 3 weeks to get to me because its coming all the way from Singapore. So...it may be a little while until I can hook you guys up with pictures and feedback of these cases with the videoPod, but don't worry I'll still do it!

Regards,
Dan

Oct 21, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by outsidelookingin
now I'm kinda worried about the 5G fit.. Thickness wouldn't be the problem, but the 5G is noticably wider than the older ones. I'll wait til they confirm, or make a specific case.

Edit: ha, just kidding, the pictures only make the 5g look wider, but I just looked up dimensions and they are the same, give or take a few millimeters.

i onno, apple made a mistake by making the screen large and click wheel smaller- thus making the illusion that the ipod was wider.

it isn't. it's the same width.

Oct 29, 2005 at 6:29 PM Post #18 of 21
I just posted these pictures in the portable rig pictures thread, but figured it would be appropriate for all those interested in this style of case/pouch. The fabriX case fits my 5G 60gb very snugly, the interior material is very soft silk-like feeling material. Highly recommended, can't beat it for $15 plus shipping
smily_headphones1.gif

5G 60GB iPod, AKG K26P headphones, and Colplay Live 2003 DVD ripped to iPod. (as well as iStyles fabriX monogrey corduroy case)

Nov 5, 2005 at 6:10 PM Post #21 of 21
Yes it is. You should have gotten a shipping confirmation email that said that it may take from 1 to 3 weeks to get to you.

Mine took about 1 and a half weeks so don't worry.

Regards,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back