Any device capable of connecting 2 sources or two headphones simultaneously, for SQ testing?
Jul 18, 2016 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

slair76116

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, my apologies if not.

I was wondering if there is a device in production right now which would allow my to connect multiple sources like DAP and even multiple headphones to compare SQ by simply toggling a switch.

Fiio had a device some years back but it's not in production any more.

I would like to find one that add least coloration to the end sound quality to compare devices. in real time switching back and forth with out connecting and disconnecting the source.

For example I have the Fiio X7 now and the Chord Mojo, and I can borrow a Idsd from a friend but my sound memory is crap and I can't say the difference unless I listen to the same part of the song on all devices and switching between them multiple time and doing blind tests to take out unconscious favoritism. I like the Mojo the way it looks and the tech sheet, so I would humanly be biased towards it, I want to take that out and judge purely on SQ.

Not sure if I made much sense
confused.gif

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back