any comfortable good quality on-ear headphones
Jun 21, 2016 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

giveit2menow

Head-Fier
there doesnt seem to be a single quality on-ear headphone that doesnt get complaints about comfort. Are there any out there? I was looking at the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On Ear but those tight headband complaints are putting me off. I have a pair of ATH-ESW9 which are comfortable but the cups are too big and so touch my cheek. So there certianly are comfortable headphones with decent sound, but any that are true on-ear? Im talking 60cm cup or less.

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #2 of 10
Try V-Moda XS

Jun 21, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #3 of 10
I have never worn an on-ear headphone that was comfortable. Heck, many over-ear headphones can be painful. But I gotta say, I'm in love with the sound of the Koss KTXPRO1 and STAX SR-30 when it comes to on-ear. Hurts so good! The Koss is on my head right now. I've gotten used to wearing it for many hours. It costs next to nothing, yet easily competes with so many headphones in the $50-300 range. The MartinLogan Mikros 90 is more comfortable than either of those, but I don't like the sound as much. Oh, and about V-MODA...even their over-ear models are torture devices without the XL pads...and I have relatively small ears!

Sep 13, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #6 of 10
I haven't tried too many on-ear headphones yet but I found the HeadRush HRC-309s to be pretty comfy. Unless you wear glasses they remain comfortable even with long usage. Their build-quality is very good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back