Any clues: BHSE no sound
Jun 6, 2017 at 10:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

paulpaul

Head-Fier
My BHSE has a problem last night. All the tubes glows as usual and the front panel two LEDS also light up in correct sequence. However, no sound from 007. I replaced it with my KGSSHV and everything is just fine.

Anyone have similar problem before? What will be the possible cause?

Jun 6, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #3 of 9
Tried the stock tubes, but no luck. Email Justin already but I understand it takes some time.

Btw, is BHSE production ended? Batch 5 all shipped? If so, hope Justin will have some time to fix my BHSE.

Jun 6, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #4 of 9
Tried the stock tubes, but no luck. Email Justin already but I understand it takes some time.

Btw, is BHSE production ended? Batch 5 all shipped? If so, hope Justin will have some time to fix my BHSE.

On the BHSE thread, Justin recently wrote this:

"it's either a fuse issue (there are 4 fuses on the back of the power supply) or all of the trim pots were turned to one direction causing the red LEDs on the circuit board to go off"

Have you ruled these out?

Jun 6, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #6 of 9

"it's either a fuse issue (there are 4 fuses on the back of the power supply) or all of the trim pots were turned to one direction causing the red LEDs on the circuit board to go off"

You remind me the LEDs on circuit board were off. Is it related to the fuse issues? Btw, what and where are the "trim pots?

Jun 6, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #8 of 9

Hi Golfnutz, you save my life. I found 2 fuses at the back and one of them is blown. It is 0.2A. Any specific fuse should I buy? Slow blown?

Jun 7, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #9 of 9
That should be 2.0 amp......
If it blew, then get a Quicklag or slow-blo type, or go up to a 3 amp one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back