Any chance Grado streetphones will be clip ons?
Apr 24, 2006 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

mattg3

500+ Head-Fier
After a bad experience with Phillips streetphones I cant really understand who would favor this design.The hs820 sounds good(Mids a bit recessed but good bass and treble)but the design killed it for me.That band that runs around the back of your head drove me crazy.If your shirt collar hits it you hear it in the phones and if you lean your head back in a chair the band pushes the phones off its ear placement.Nothing like those comfortable ksc 75 adjustable earclips.Hope the grado streetphones go for the clip or perhaps a new design,anything but that stupid behind the head band.

Apr 24, 2006 at 3:41 PM Post #5 of 10
Streetstyle. Who lies on their back in the street? C'mon guys
rolleyes.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #6 of 10
I sometimes lie on my back, during summer time it's nice to be able to lie down and close your eyes, instead of sitting all the time, + headbands do have tendency to touch the collar of your jacket...

Apr 24, 2006 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 10
Now that I think about it...Over the head headphones are pretty much the only way to go, for me. I even modded the KSC75s with a headband. Just seems like something is missing when you can't feel the headband on the top of your head.

Apr 24, 2006 at 6:46 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by robert1325
Is it difficult to headband mod the 75's? Still considering these instead of the px100's...

Well, that will depend on you. :p

If you use coat hangers and electrical tape...then No, it is not difficult
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back