Any "beverage sleeve" collector??
Nov 6, 2003 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

soundboy

Headphoneus Supremus
I have to admit this is a little strange....anyone of you collect those cardboard "sleeves" that go around a hot cup of beverage? I am asking because yesterday I picked up a neat one with The Rolling Stones on it that says "Read Their Lips"; it's an ad for The Rolling Stones' book "According to The Rolling Stones".

I have maybe about 20 or so of these "beverage sleeves". I just figure they look neat.

Just in case you don't know what I am talking about....

grind.jpg

Nov 6, 2003 at 1:02 AM Post #3 of 8
I guess you could call me a "Beginner Semi-Sleeve collector"...because I picked up one of those beer coaster things while in De, and shoved it in my back pocket, and didn't take it out until I was in my room in the USA, haha.

I'll have to start going to more drink-places and such, maybe part of my "spice-it-up program"...I'm also trying to lose weight (just in case you didn't know...I'm like 6' 2" or so and weight 129 pounds...I'm trying to go less than 124)

Nov 6, 2003 at 1:14 AM Post #4 of 8
"I'm like 6' 2" or so and weight 129 pounds...I'm trying to go less than 124)"

Gotta be a typo? You'd look like a piece of plywood if you were 6’2” and weighed 129 lbs?

Mitch

Nov 6, 2003 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 8
No typo there, lets see...I'm 13" Wide at the part of the leg where it sticks out...11" at waist, and 6" deep at waist
biggrin.gif
...haha, I win the "Skinniest/Thinnest Junior Guy" award at my school, I didn't eat dinner tonight
biggrin.gif
...I eat about the equivalent to 4 PB+J sandwiches at most each day. My arms and legs are really hairy too (I actually have hair on my feet). Anyway, you can see my bones really easy when I swim (which is like...never), believe me, I have about around 5-10% body fat.

Nov 7, 2003 at 12:56 AM Post #7 of 8
WHAAAAAAAT?

6'2" and 129lbs?! Dude, come over and I'll give your free candy. You need some, very bad. You
mustn't be very muscular either, weighing only that. Damn man! That's one freakishly long, lean
body you must have! Hah.

Quote:

Gotta be a typo? You'd look like a piece of plywood if you were 6’2” and weighed 129 lbs?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back