Any better way to ship to Canada?
Nov 16, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want to order the Bass+^2 ports but the shipping is worth more than the cost of the item for shipping to Canada.

Any suggestions?

If this is true, then this is indeed disappointing. Sleek should be able to just use regular USPS (maybe with tracking) to ship the ports to Canada. I've also been trying to get in order with Sleek via email, but haven't heard from them since I emailed Jason and Mack early this past week.

Nov 16, 2008 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 3
I think that have a zillion thing to do, I'm sure that they will eventually sort you out but it is understandable that the sale a bass port probably isn't in a priority, especially since they have retailers that should be able to sell you some.

Now, I received several news bass port with my last order and I gave most of them to the press for review, I think I have a few left I might be able to sort one of you out may be both.. ( I retail Sleek in France)

Sending the port without packaging from France would cost me about 1€ / 5€ if you want a tracking number.. Contact me in private if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back