Any aussies looking for HD650's.
Jun 27, 2004 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Lumnock

Head-Fier
Sorry, this may not be the right forum to post it, but surfing around on eBay, I found this guy selling HD650's for $729. I haven't seen a lower price anywhere, so if there is then please post it. There are similar prices like www.headphones.com.au (run by this forums very own Snufkin), but it's the lowest online set price I have seen that doesnt involve some negotiation. And yes, I know some of the propoganda he has in the info is wrong.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....706302472&rd=1

Jun 27, 2004 at 9:04 AM Post #2 of 6
Try www.auspcmarket.com.au......$737 delivered.
I have bought computer gear off them several times via the net and found them 100% prompt and reliable.
Did I mention yet my 650's sound
biggrin.gif
sweeeeeeet
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2004 at 10:09 AM Post #3 of 6
You more than likely won't find prices advertised much lower than that, there's a reason for it. You'd be surprised at how little "negotiation" is needed to actually get lower prices though
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2004 at 12:09 AM Post #4 of 6
Silencer and I got the HD650 for AU$530 at basement hifi here in Sydney however they are now refusing this price as the Australian distributor of sennheiser products Syntec threatened to stop supplying them if they continued to sell at that price.

Jun 28, 2004 at 7:57 AM Post #5 of 6
Last christmas I ordered my 650's new for 200GBP from some ebay shop. Luckily I didn't get charged any import duty/tax and it ended up costing under $600AUD but I cant remember exactly how much.

I just searched ebay and coundn't find the place I bought them from.

Jun 28, 2004 at 10:11 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mneuwiueyagaobcf
Silencer and I got the HD650 for AU$530 at basement hifi here in Sydney however they are now refusing this price as the Australian distributor of sennheiser products Syntec threatened to stop supplying them if they continued to sell at that price.

Hehehe yeah sorry about that guys....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back