Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jun 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #6,363 of 6,444
Oreimo 2 episode 10

7:00
LOLOLOL. That awkward moment when you realize your insignificance.

15:30
:laughing: Makes his entrance in style.

19:20
Ha! Burned!

She just keeps seeing the effort he's willing to put in for her. Seem more and more like you will be on the money destroy.

No Ruri this episode, pff whatev.
....... ( ಥ_ಥ) stuped ruri, she's going to miss out. *sniff

P.S. the times might be off a bit.

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #6,364 of 6,444
^Episode 11 is out and it was hilarious. A lot of grounds were set in this episode. Can't wait for next week (last episode
eek.gif
).
redface.gif

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #6,365 of 6,444
I have to wait till next week. Anywhere I can watch it now on iOS? I watched episode 11 of AOT on youtube. It was in Japanese w/ no subtitles, understood very little of what they were saying...

Jun 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #6,366 of 6,444
Quote:
What movies/series meet the great requirements?

First I'll say that things don't just go from good to great for me. There is good, really good, and then great. Sword of the Stranger straddles good to really good for me. Great production, fight scenes, and a good ending. Plot is lacking, and it dragged in places as well. It is worth the watch, but I didn't connect with it in any way which keeps it from being great.

There are a lot of really good movies. Some great ones for me would be original Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #6,367 of 6,444
First I'll say that things don't just go from good to great for me. There is good, really good, and then great. Sword of the Stranger straddles good to really good for me. Great production, fight scenes, and a good ending. Plot is lacking, and it dragged in places as well. It is worth the watch, but I didn't connect with it in any way which keeps it from being great.

There are a lot of really good movies. Some great ones for me would be original Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. 

That's all you had to say, lol. Are looking forward to the new one? I didn't really like Mardock Scramble... I'm a bit worried.

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #6,368 of 6,444
^Episode 11 is out and it was hilarious. A lot of grounds were set in this episode. Can't wait for next week (last episode :eek: ). :xf_eek:

Right on the money, just watched it on youtube. Lolz indeed.

^this ROFLMAO

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #6,371 of 6,444
Oreimo S2 episode 12

Wait!

OMG! Run Kyosuke! .....(/ *o*)/

That ending.... good choice Kyosuke, good choice. * I think, it was in Japanese. She confessed to him right?!

Edit:

Jun 24, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #6,372 of 6,444
Quote:
Oreimo S2 episode 12

Wait!

OMG! Run Kyosuke! .....(/ *o*)/

That ending.... good choice Kyosuke, good choice. * I think, it was in Japanese. She confessed to him right?!

She confessed, and get rejected T_T

Jun 24, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #6,373 of 6,444
And it was just pointed out to me my boxers are backwards. (T_T)

At least my Japanese wasn't completely useless. (^_^)

Tho it honestly sounded like this...
*word I understand
**words I understand

Bach nff * gcafhk v dh. Kg ** ** vsgjnvd.

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #6,374 of 6,444
Quote:
And it was just pointed out to me my boxers are backwards. (T_T)

At least my Japanese wasn't completely useless. (^_^)

Tho it honestly sounded like this...
*word I understand
**words I understand

Bach nff * gcafhk v dh. Kg ** ** vsgjnvd.

Watch harder.

Oreimo is easy, I almost don't need to rewind to catch all sentences unlike some others.

Have been in somewhat gloomy mood since watching the ep12, and have also watched the episode for a few times.... argh

Jun 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #6,375 of 6,444
I think you are overestimating my Japanese language ability. Even if I paused every 5 seconds, if I do not know the word/s, It would make no difference. My vocabulary is tiny.

How well do you know Spanish? A tiny bit above that would be equivalent to my Japanese... unless u are fluent in Spanish. <-If so, up top! (*_*)/ \(*_*)

わたしはにほんごがすこしわかります。
^that might be wrong. I also have a long gap between now and the last time I was studying. Heck, I've spent quite some time barely writing or talking to anybody. Posting and PM'ing a bit atm, also started a diary. <-Very manly, yes I know.

Dude! Dont get down! I digi hug you yes?
\(^_^)/

^I've overused this pic but I find it adorable and meaningful, bite me world!

I wanted to see Ruri+Kyosuke more fleshed out but I no fret... Ok, whatEV, so I shed some tears.

Here wall, hold my fruit punch wile I handles my business. Be right back, got something in my eye.

|*_*|~\~/. ....( ಥ_ಥ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back