Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 22, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #5,416 of 6,444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FLCL...as a kid?  You gotta speak up more sonny...these old ears don't hear as well as they used to. 
wink_face.gif
  I saw FLCL in a marathon brain-melt-fest at my younger sister's apartment sometime after she came up here for college!

I watched FLCL in third grade, and it had been out for a year at that time.

FEEL OLD!

Oct 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #5,417 of 6,444

Quote:
Just watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
Before that I watched:
Nodame Cantabile
Cowboy Bebop movie
Welcome to the NHK
Princess Tutu
Angel Beats
Steins;Gate
Usagi Drop
Been an awesome week with watching an entire series every day.
Too bad school starts next Monday again.

Hmm, I still need to watch Princess Tutu.

Oct 22, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #5,418 of 6,444
Hmm, I still need to watch Princess Tutu.

Definitely do watch it sometime. It's not the best I have ever seen, but it is quite good. Given that you have watched hundreds of anime, there is no reason not to watch it.
Btw, don't you ever get fed up with watching anime? 5 months and two weeks... That's (almost) insane.

Oct 22, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #5,419 of 6,444
Says the guy cramming a series a day.  Well I'm certainly not sick of it after a few years, can't imagine becoming sick of it.  I do take my sweet time with it, however.

Edit: What I am sick of is Hollywood movies.  =\

Oct 22, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #5,421 of 6,444
I really am kind of curious what genders of people are on this thread. Considering it's anime i would assume there would be more head fier girls then the other threads. Any ideas?

Oct 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #5,423 of 6,444

Quote:
Definitely do watch it sometime. It's not the best I have ever seen, but it is quite good. Given that you have watched hundreds of anime, there is no reason not to watch it.
Btw, don't you ever get fed up with watching anime? 5 months and two weeks... That's (almost) insane.

I get fed up once in a while... I should update that list since I haven't touched that site in a while.

Oct 22, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #5,424 of 6,444
I get fed up once in a while... I should update that list since I haven't touched that site in a while.

Whenever I watch something, be it a movie, a new episode from a series I'm watching or an entire anime; I always feel the immediate need to record it and rate it.
Similarly: whenever I get home one of the first thing I do is scrobble my iPod.

I wish I had the ability to not touch that site in a while. :p

Oct 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #5,426 of 6,444
I thought C3 at first was just another sugary fun filled anime with its amazingly bright color palette but wow it changed quick. Second/3rd episode, and we're already cutting people's arms off and killing people in excessively gory ways complete with a darker and edgier style?
Mashiro-Iro seems to be the one harem where what you expect to happen...Doesn't happen. The Bento section part though half made me expect another fight. "Maybe if I wait a bit longer, they'll put a discount on these" or something like that. Once you become a wolf, you can never go back.

Boku wa Tomodachi also seems to have a harem lead that actually has a backbone. That's a first.

Oct 23, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #5,427 of 6,444
I'm watching all of those too for the same reasons more or less.  I would have been okay with C3 having been more "sugary fun-filled", but gore is very okay, too.  Bento is absurd, and totally fun and amusingly violent.  ***** da police, winners get to eat, losers go to the hospital.
Then that rare harem anime with a lead who has fortitude.  I've watched two others like that that I can't remember off of the top of my head right now, then there's Tales of Abyss which somewhat has the harem thing going on and the lead goes from being an asinine idiot to a badass during the course of the show (pretty much turns around when he trims his hair, lol).

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #5,428 of 6,444
C3 isn't particularly gory since the artwork abstracts it out so much. Just bloody. It seems like everyone introduced so far isn't quite what they first appeared to be (except for the anti-cuber). I'm waiting to see what the class prez is really like. =)

I'm also highly enjoying Tamayura Hitotose as well.

Oct 24, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #5,429 of 6,444

Quote:
I really am kind of curious what genders of people are on this thread. Considering it's anime i would assume there would be more head fier girls then the other threads. Any ideas?

Well, usually it's men who loves to watch anime very frequently.

Probably because of cute characters(I admit).

Series that I've watched, and have ended:
- Angel Beats
- Ao no Exorcist

Haven't watched much lately, my internet is so slow before 'til I lost my interest in streaming animes online.

Oct 24, 2011 at 3:14 AM Post #5,430 of 6,444

Quote:
Well, usually it's men who loves to watch anime very frequently.

Probably because of cute characters(I admit).

Series that I've watched, and have ended:- Angel Beats
- Ao no Exorcist

Haven't watched much lately, my internet is so slow before 'til I lost my interest in streaming animes online.

I tend to disagree. I know way more female anime fans then male fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back