Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Aug 3, 2011 at 2:42 AM Post #4,756 of 6,444

Quote:
We're going to be good friends then :D
Shy types are great. But ultra weird lonely-inside outcast girls like C.C drive me insane. Just because I have a soft spot.
Amagami SS started out strong. With the different arcs however things were sort of choppy. But I take back what I said. It's well worth watching. the first arc has some brilliant voice actors and everything is well put together. Who doesn't love those baby blue eyes?

I agree, those weird types. Not sure what it is that I like about them. Well that's good to hear :D I have only watched a little bit of it so far, but I have to finish Kimi Kiss first. I'm close to finishing it anyways.

Aug 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM Post #4,758 of 6,444
Anyone else watching Yuru Yuri? I am absolutely loving it. It started off pretty weak, but I never judge a show by it's first couple episodes. That latest episode had me in stitches, probably one of the funniest episodes of an animu I've seen.

Aug 3, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #4,759 of 6,444

Quote:
Anyone else watching Yuru Yuri? I am absolutely loving it. It started off pretty weak, but I never judge a show by it's first couple episodes. That latest episode had me in stitches, probably one of the funniest episodes of an animu I've seen.

yeah i dropped it after ep3, i also dropped RKB after ep5, neither of the loli shows this season are very good i dont think.

kamisama dolls on the other hand, is getting really good after the last episode.

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #4,760 of 6,444
Yuru Yuri is the most amazing show ever! I LOVE IT! Kyouko Toshinou is my idol! I abosolutely love her! the show is not only hilarious, cute, and amazing, its my favourite anime of all time! I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 6!!!! I randomly came across it a few hours after its release, and i am glad i did, that show is amazing! ^)^

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #4,761 of 6,444

Quote:
Yuru Yuri is the most amazing show ever! I LOVE IT! Kyouko Toshinou is my idol! I abosolutely love her! the show is not only hilarious, cute, and amazing, its my favourite anime of all time! I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 6!!!! I randomly came across it a few hours after its release, and i am glad i did, that show is amazing! ^)^

Epic first post Anna. Meet me on Fireforums.

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #4,762 of 6,444

Quote:

YuruYuri, Mayo Chiki, and IdolM@ster are my low brow entertainment watches this season. I don't think they're particularly great or bad. They get me to laugh and that's all I care about.

Quote:
yeah i dropped it after ep3, i also dropped RKB after ep5, neither of the loli shows this season are very good i dont think.

kamisama dolls on the other hand, is getting really good after the last episode.

At this point I'm just watching Kamisama Dolls for Utao and her adorable reaction faces. (It has gotten better though.)

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #4,764 of 6,444

Quote:

YuruYuri, Mayo Chiki, and IdolM@ster are my low brow entertainment watches this season. I don't think they're particularly great or bad. They get me to laugh and that's all I care about.

Exactly. Brain: off, smile: on. That's pretty much the only type of anime I watch anymore.

Quote:

Ah, a shame. I think episode 4 is really where it picks up.

Aug 3, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #4,765 of 6,444

Quote:
Not sure if anyone has posted it yet (I'm sure someone has) but...

Hajime no Ippo! 

Awesome anime, would definitely recommend it if someone hasn't seen it yet :D 

Hajime no Ippo was amazing! I still need to continue it though. I was on the 1st season, one of the episodes in the 30s. I laughed when Takamura saw the size of Ippo. Lollll.

Aug 4, 2011 at 5:46 AM Post #4,768 of 6,444
recently started watching beelzebub (freaking hilarious) and ao no exorcist (could live without the whole catholicism bit but i am enjoying it)

Aug 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #4,770 of 6,444

Quote:
Anyone watching Mawaru Peinuindrum or No.6? So far these two are a couple of my favorites, though I'm feeling some yaoi vibes from No.6.

eh, i was super excited for No.6, as i've always enjoyed BONES' shows, but i feel this is their weakest effort yet. It started off with a good premise, but so far i dont really feel the show is going anywhere. its stuck in the completely average tier for me so far this season. I am enjoying penguindrum though lol its funny. though im not a big fan of the canned animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back