Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Mar 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #4,096 of 6,444
Here's hoping Fractale ends in a bittersweet manner. The direction has been subpar and only an asspull like that would make it be awesome

Wandering son is just completely flawless so far.

Mar 4, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #4,098 of 6,444
I just started watching Supernatural the Animation and it is enjoyable. Of course, there is nothing special or new - I've all seen it before in Supernatural but Madhouse have done a pretty good job with turning the series into anime.

Mar 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #4,099 of 6,444

Quote:
Howls Moving Castle was amazing..I remember going to see it when it first came out
The World God Only Knows was cute..the manga is actually really good
Any news on the new Hayate or Gintama..spring is almost here!!!

The Hayate movie should be coming out in theaters this summer. As for Gintama, only thing I know is that it will be airing in April.

Mar 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #4,100 of 6,444

Quote:
One piece...the quality of the anime has deteriorated over the last year or so. The manga is still great though

It has been following been the manga but it is stretched..I would rather they do this so we wont have a year of fillers
Btw for Hayate..are they only making a movie ..I thought that they were making a new season
I love the manga and the anime has been doing a good enough job to be popular
Anyone notice there is a lotta mecha stuff out 

Mar 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #4,101 of 6,444

Quote:
Anyone notice there is a lotta mecha stuff out 

More than there's been in a while, though maybe a bit more consistency would be nice. Broken/Break Blade has been uniformly excellent. Gundam Unicorn is, for better or worse, more late UC Gundam. Star Driver has its moments, but squanders most of its potential with the "monster of the week" pacing. SRW is tough to watch unless you're a big fan of the universe. Infinite Stratos pulls up the rear and is mostly notable for the fact that the writers didn't even bother to use different archetypes for its haremettes.

Still, two and a half out of five ain't bad.

Mar 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #4,102 of 6,444
Hayate movie?

1295657749692.png

Mar 7, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #4,103 of 6,444
Madoka is pretty much the best anime this season in my book. IS just kind turn terrible after all characters are introduced.

On a sidenote, another lockscreen mod for my iPod.

Mar 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #4,105 of 6,444
Its hard being drastically different. Its just like EVA, easily getting polar opposite opinions, which in Madoka its even worse, due to what people expect from a magical girl anime being all happy and bright.

Mar 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #4,110 of 6,444
I'm not completely convinced by Maderpka.  I can't decide if I like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back