Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Nov 11, 2010 at 5:31 AM Post #3,721 of 6,444
Sorry guys, unfortunately I don't know about any reference site for the Claymore S2 anime, but I'm pretty sure they were asking for at most 10000 votes, or something like that to make another anime series (I think I voted +10 times lol). At that time, that website said they would start producing it late this year, but I don't know if they got some kind of problem, delaying the production..

@Garage, I'm pretty sure that you would enjoy the manga a lot, since you liked the anime. I'd say the anime is just 30% as cool as the manga..

@fenix

Yeah, something among these lines. I both read the manga and watched the anime some time ago, and I don't remember all the details, but

I'm pretty sure some things that happen in the anime prior to the fight you mentioned and after Claire's fight agains the lion-guy and the whole thing about holding back the awakening differ from the manga. Anyways, I consider the anime ending pretty lame, even though it didn't have a proper ending, and the whole faking death and trainning to take down the organization plot is pretty awesome IMO lol

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #3,722 of 6,444
The manga get's so badass, I'm not sure the anime would do it justice. We'll just have to wait and see.

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #3,725 of 6,444
Berserk is cool.

1289220056954.jpg

lol

Nov 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #3,729 of 6,444
elfen lied

Nov 15, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #3,731 of 6,444

Quote:
Quote:
Bakuman is looking to be a promising series, and the child in me is really enjoying Dragonball Kai.

Yeah bakuman looks really good so far..as for dbz..imo its all the same thing but thats just me

I'm tempted to read the manga, but I don't want to ruin it for myself. It's just that waiting a week for an episode is kind of annoying.

Nov 15, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #3,732 of 6,444

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Bakuman is looking to be a promising series, and the child in me is really enjoying Dragonball Kai.

Yeah bakuman looks really good so far..as for dbz..imo its all the same thing but thats just me

I'm tempted to read the manga, but I don't want to ruin it for myself. It's just that waiting a week for an episode is kind of annoying.

I feel the same..also the manga can be so much better.. that the anime tends to be a dissapointment at times

Nov 15, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #3,733 of 6,444

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

I feel the same..also the manga can be so much better.. that the anime tends to be a dissapointment at times

I can totally understand that. But then are exceptions like Cowboy Bebop. To my knowledge, the manga isn't as popular and favourited as the series is. The series just gives us so much more in terms of emotions, and the brilliant voice acting and animation just makes it better than the manga could ever be.

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #3,734 of 6,444

Quote:
I can totally understand that. But then are exceptions like Cowboy Bebop. To my knowledge, the manga isn't as popular and favourited as the series is. The series just gives us so much more in terms of emotions, and the brilliant voice acting and animation just makes it better than the manga could ever be.

Cowboy Bebop is only popular because it aired on American television when current anime fans were young.

There's not much going for the series outside of animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back