Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 23, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #2,731 of 6,444
I thought it was the other way around. Eureka seveN felt like Xam'd lite. hahha

Oct 23, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #2,732 of 6,444
Yep, I really think it is more soothing than the ARIA franchise in certain ways. Definitely one of my all time favorites
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #2,733 of 6,444
I like your avatar. Is that Nadeko Sengoku from Bakemonogatari?
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #2,735 of 6,444
ahha I'm surprised you didn't go for the tsundere types.
biggrin.gif
Everyone is gaga over them.

Oct 24, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #2,736 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystere9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We would probably have to roughly know your favorite genres to answer that(something in the range of 80 new anime since the beginning of 2009). However, I would highly recommend Eden of The East to anyone. I think it has something for everyone, and I consider it to be the best anime by far from this year.

That's not very reassuring since I so thoroughly enjoyed Eden of The East and am looking for the next great show to watch.
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #2,737 of 6,444
Anime these days rarely has a genres that will appeal to everyone. It shoots to appeal only to a few groups, if that many.

Oct 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #2,738 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not very reassuring since I so thoroughly enjoyed Eden of The East and am looking for the next great show to watch.
wink.gif

Kemono no Souja Erin

Here you go...
wink.gif

warning: not for you if you hate slow anime with long, complex plots (like monster)

Nov 6, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #2,741 of 6,444
Well, I started out this last hitch at work with Tears To Tiara, which appears to be loosely based on The King Arthur Legend, but has a bit of The Fellowship Of The Ring thrown in at the same time. It seemed a bit interesting, but I wasn't expecting too much out of it as I haven't really been that fond of most of the anime I've watched based on Games. However, the characters in this one and their interactions with one another made this a rather entertaining anime with which to pass time. There is no heavy though involved in here, nor is this one of those anime that move too quickly or too slowly. As I just mentioned, it is a relatively fun anime to just pass some time with pleasantly.

I also cleared my way through Getbackers. Another anime I wasn't expecting to enjoy too much, but damn, if I didn't start laughing every so often at jokes or situations presented. I was a bit disappointed by the last story arc in the series, which felt like it was trying to tie up too many loose ends too quickly so the series could be completed, but all in all, it too was a good anime to watch and enjoy.

Nov 6, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #2,743 of 6,444
It's all about Darker Than Black II.

Nov 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #2,744 of 6,444
I'm not sure if anime and manga fit in the right category but I love the manga Bakuman. It's an kinda realistic manga that's easy to love, great artwork and even more impressive story line. It's fairly new and not too many chapters are out for it yet but my friend and I both love it (I recommended it to him!
beerchug.gif
).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back