Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Apr 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #2,281 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikoLayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am just a big Tomoyo fanboy, that's all
tongue.gif
Tomoyo > *
Not that I would ever forget Kotomi's Bonjour or Fuko's hyperactive aversion to Tomoya's nadenade >w<

QFT

Quote:

As for new shows, here is a good one I found with a few seconds of googling:
April 2009 New Anime Guide | TheAkiba: Your Portal to Japan

I know I will be watching the 2nd season of Hayate no Gotoku, Tears to Tiara and Polyphonica. Once I get off work I will try to find some previews of other shows
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank You! I don't know why it's so hard for me to find good info on upcoming seasons, but I always seem to end up digging around multiple sites just for a morsel of new info! You're right: Tears to Tiara does look a bit interesting, although I might end up out of the loop a bit, having never played the games (Similar to Fate/Stay Night). Pandora Hearts also seems fairly interesting!

Apr 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM Post #2,282 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did. I think it was quite good. Not perfect, but luckily not really anticlimatic either.

Well, nothing is perfect, but it was done quite well. Wrapped up most things quite nicely. I think they blew most of their budget on the combat animations because the crowd/non-combat scene animations looked kind of... dead.
wink.gif

Now, for the OVA movie!

Apr 2, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #2,283 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, nothing is perfect, but it was done quite well. Wrapped up most things quite nicely. I think they blew most of their budget on the combat animations because the crowd/non-combat scene animations looked kind of... dead.
wink.gif

Now, for the OVA movie!

There were couple of things about characters that were left floating, but I guess the OVA answers those.

Already drooling for it.
biggrin.gif

There is just one thing. I hope they wont go overboard with the mybeamisbiggerthanyours. It started to get bit ridiculous in last episodes when the foes had some uberbeamweapon that disintegrates everything in 10000km long and 1000 wide area or something like that. Keep it more believable and realistic, so to speak.

Apr 2, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #2,284 of 6,444
Those just remind me of the scene from Space Balls when they bring out their "schwartz" rings. A Gundam version of a pissing match, so to speak.
wink.gif

"I see yours is just as big as mine!"

Apr 3, 2009 at 2:35 PM Post #2,289 of 6,444
I am just about to finish gundam00 so i am glad i found this thread to give me some ideas on where to go next...

But out of all the gundams that i have seen gundam00 has been the most controversial and relevant story arc. I highly recommend it...

Apr 3, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #2,290 of 6,444
im guessing you are talking gundam00 series 1, because IMO S2 of gundam00 was pretty awful.
If you like political mecha, perhaps code geass is up your alley... or just action + comedy, maybe tengen toppa gurren lagann.
Both highly recc.
**Now currently watching for the spring season K-on and waiting on Saki.

Apr 5, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #2,295 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Saki starts tomorrow
biggrin.gif

I don't know why, but this anime looks very appealing. I'm definitely going to be checking it out when I get time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back