Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jan 15, 2010 at 10:13 AM Post #2,851 of 6,444
I'm not sure why it's only CR's Bantorra. It could be due to my audio setup, but I haven't had any problems except with those episodes. Even CR's other releases don't do that.
confused.gif
I'm genuinely baffled.

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #2,853 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasahara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got around to finishing Spice and Wolf...need moar. Finished reading the first novel as well. Will probably start watching s2

There will be a s3 as well. Be happy.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #2,854 of 6,444
I finished watching GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka). Damn that show is very good.

Jan 19, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #2,857 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There will be a s3 as well. Be happy.
smily_headphones1.gif

Excellent excellent. I am more worried about Yen Press dropping the license for the light novels though. Not sure the Western Market is particularly conducive to that type of media it seems.

Jan 20, 2010 at 7:06 AM Post #2,858 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm watching "time of eve" on crunchyroll.
so far very interesting and visually stunning.

Very good short series in the vein of Asimov's I, Robot, but significantly more upbeat. Which is nice given that most of these stories tend to go the opposite route and well into grimdark territory. (Blade Runner, Terminator series, Matrix series, etc)

Jan 24, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #2,862 of 6,444
The Haruhi movie is my last hope for the series, after what the anime did.
Watching Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆. None of the other airing series appeal to me.
Regarding Spice and Wolf novels, I think it'll go under. Can't see the Western market appeal for it. Which just makes it worse for my next Zaregoto releases D:.

Jan 24, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #2,863 of 6,444
劇場版 Fate/stay night: UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS aired yesterday. Planning to pick it up.

Still maintain my position that hanamaru youichen is the best anime this season. It's essentially hidaske (moeblob slice of life) with a twist of KnJ but already funnier/more "moe" than both. Hidaske is essentially an all-female crapper version of hachimitsu no kuroba :/.

Durarara!! is shaping up nicely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magedark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Haruhi movie is my last hope for the series, after what the anime did.

You mean suck, right?
The Haruhi anime (Series 1 and 2) were both awful.

Did anyone not drop FMA:Brotherhood?
I wonder how it went after I dropped it for addressing the most important aspect of the series (the beginning) in such a "recap" way. I loled at the drawing style though. Smelled of Hidamari Sketch that actually had money to draw things well (wide faces are wiiiide)

Jan 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #2,865 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone not drop FMA:Brotherhood?
I wonder how it went after I dropped it for addressing the most important aspect of the series (the beginning) in such a "recap" way. I loled at the drawing style though. Smelled of Hidamari Sketch that actually had money to draw things well (wide faces are wiiiide)

The beginning is really rushed and there's just way too many 'short' jokes.

But it shapes up nicely. With Cross Game is the only animes I even look forward to these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back