Any advisor of Shure SRH940 vs. Sennheiser Amperior?
May 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

yoyoseagull

New Head-Fier
Hi, the price of Shure  SRH940 and Sennheiser Amperior are very close on Amazon and I hesitate with which one I should buy. Is there anyone can describe the difference of the sound?
Right now I use my ipod classic and laptop to listen music with my dtx60 in ear. My k450 is broken now. But I have one of AKG. That's why I found less interest in AKG Q701, which is of the similar price range, unless it is more suitable for me.
I prefer country/musical(eg. Phantom of the Opera/ Les Miserable)/Jazz/Movie's origin/New age. 
Do you guys have any suggestions on this?

I used to use my cousin's ipod to listen Sarah Brightman's Encore(WAV) with k450. When I have my ipod classic, my k450 has already broken, so I use my dtx60. Disappointedly, I found the backgound of the music in ipod classic is not as clear as the one in my cousin's ipod. And the sound in ipod classic with my dtx60 is a little too calm and cold. I hope the great gap is only because of the quality of these two headphones and the quality of the music( the one I used in ipod classic is only in mp3). 

Thanks ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back