Any Accept Fans..
Feb 17, 2007 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

kool bubba ice

Headphoneus Supremus
German heavy metal group from the 80's..Short front man who could scream with the best of them..The band is rumored to be gay, but who cares.. Love Balls to the Wall..London Leather Boys.. Turn me on.. Shake your head..Love Child..Etc..

Feb 17, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 11
They are awesome, very cool starts on most of their songs, I did not like the "metal hearth" album but "restless and wild" and "balls to the wall" were great..
Also liked the "rebel" but that was vinyl and long gone *sigh*

You also might like Judas Priest, It is a bit heavier but not so fast..

Cheers

Feb 17, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #4 of 11
I love Accept and have been a fan for years!

I was hoping they would tour the States in 2005 after they toured Europe for a reunion tour.

My favorite song is "Fast As a Shark". Did you know that "Balls to the Wall" was actually written by a woman? Gaby, Wolf Hoffman's wife and the manager of Accept wrote that song.

No one in the band was gay, btw.

Feb 18, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are awesome, very cool starts on most of their songs, I did not like the "metal hearth" album but "restless and wild" and "balls to the wall" were great..
Also liked the "rebel" but that was vinyl and long gone *sigh*

You also might like Judas Priest, It is a bit heavier but not so fast..

Cheers

I love Priest.. favorite HM band!! & Balls to the wall was in regards to the Berlin wall..Ofcourse it disn't come down untill 6 yrs after the song.. Yeah. Some of their guitar riffs are very good, & has me bobbing my head to the beat.. Funy.. Beavis & Butthead got me into them.. Seen the Balls to the wall video a few times, & was like, I really like this song.. Found the Tape in Dec of 94.. Bought their greatest hits in 95, & another greatest hits CD in 02...The lead singers voice really changed..Puberty I guess?? Being serious.. He seemed very young in 84..

Feb 18, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #9 of 11
I'm not sure about the reference to the Berlin wall, but you could very well be right on target, I have just never thougth about in those terms....hmmmm, I'll have to listen a little more to the lyrics and think about the wall...

I listen the most to tem in 84-89 so it is a long time ago.

Actually I have seen the wall before it fell (85 and 89) and I know a guy who was on duty on the eastern side as they stormed the wall in 89, he can tell some amazing stories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back