Anthem
Mar 7, 2019 at 7:37 PM Post #16 of 18
So,other than the obvious launch bugs,randomly getting booted and the potential to brick your PS4,what does everyone think thus far?

Im enjoying personally. Once my Interceptor hit Masterwork level and above,I became super OP and GM1 became a cakewalk.
This game allows for insane loadouts,though it does require some thought as to what to match with what,and of course its all dependent upon RNG.
I def have a feeling of being rewarded for my grind with insane abilities and OP gear,something that I never once felt in 4+ years of Destiny.

Mar 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM Post #17 of 18
I gave the game a shot with Origin Premier, and I'm glad I did. There's so much work left to be done to this game. I'll check back in on it a year from now, which is how long it'll probably take for the game to be where it should be. They were obviously rushed out of the door early by EA. The power fantasy is super fun, and there's a lot to be hopeful for, but the game just isn't there yet.

Mar 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #18 of 18
I gave the game a shot with Origin Premier, and I'm glad I did. There's so much work left to be done to this game. I'll check back in on it a year from now, which is how long it'll probably take for the game to be where it should be. They were obviously rushed out of the door early by EA. The power fantasy is super fun, and there's a lot to be hopeful for, but the game just isn't there yet.

I think the gameplay is inherently pretty fun, and the core feedback loop is strong, but I agree - the game has a ways to go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back