Ant Audio W59 Dual Driver
Jun 26, 2018 at 6:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

RaghavSomani05

New Head-Fier
There have been many attempts of making earphones with multiple drivers per side. But to my knowledge, there have not been any noteworthy earphones that would not run into an issue. In many cases, the primary issue is that a 3.5 mm jack cannot deliver enough power to support a total of 4 audio drivers at the same time.

The reason I’m talking about a 3.5 mm jack in particular is that I spend nearly 12 hours a day listening to music and that means being plugged in even while walking around. My phone keeps me entertained and I don’t believe that I would survive without it.

I’ve been the ‘Weston UM Pro20’. But that’s not something that people can buy without burning a hole in their pocket. I looked around for a while before I turned towards OEM’s. The Ant Audio W59 we’re a set of earphones that I was more than delighted to find. For a price stamp of just under 25$ I had a solid pair of earphones and that too with dual drivers per side.

Now I’m pretty sure that more people may have come across products like these. What about you? :gs1000smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back