another trip to Ultimate Ears for the week of 10/02
Oct 2, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #31 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
eek.gif
You're going to miss this because your apartment is a mess?!? <runs to look for thermometer so he can check Ferbose's temperture>

LOL!

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #32 of 58
Quote:

Come on people, we need a better showing than this!!! Where are all the local Head-Fiers that come out to all the big meets?!?

Man, doesn't any of you work at a REAL job ?
smily_headphones1.gif

I would LOVE to be there, but after I lose my job, I will lose my mortgage, and after I lose my house, my wife will leave me, and after that...

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:53 PM Post #33 of 58
Clean your apartment any other time, but not this Wednesday afternoon. You aren’t going to miss out on the cleaning, but this is one of those must not miss events.

[waves left hand like Obi-Wan] "Go to UE"
tongue.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #34 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L
smily_headphones1.gif

I would LOVE to be there, but after I lose my job, I will lose my mortgage, and after I lose my house, my wife will leave me, and after that...

Hey - I have a real job!!!! I just have an awesome boss who understands my hi-fi needs.
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #35 of 58
k1000smile.gif
Quote:

Ultimate Ears would like to open its doors to us once again sometime next week (the week of 10/02/06) so that we can hear the new Triple-Fi 10 Pros. Please let me know here or through a PM if you're interested in attending. Right now I'm trying to lock it down for Wednesday or Friday afternoon. I will update this thread as I hear more.

Yo! You got somethin goin or what!
k1000smile.gif

Oct 3, 2006 at 12:55 AM Post #37 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L
smily_headphones1.gif

I agree w/ him, please have it at a later time, like maybe around 5:00 PM, after work? I can make it around then. =D

Oct 3, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #38 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
I agree w/ him, please have it at a later time, like maybe around 5:00 PM, after work? I can make it around then. =D

You fail to remember that they are a business too. They're willing to have us, but it's gotta be during their business hours. I'm sorry if you can't take time off to be there...

Oct 3, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #43 of 58
Wooo-hoooo. At this time tomorrow, I will be enjoying some true musical bliss!!

Can't wait.

Oct 3, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #44 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
I'm certainly interested in Craig's latest creation. Please do bring it!
biggrin.gif

will do (I'll also bring the PS Audio Digital Link III)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back