Another Thumbs-Up iPod Mini Review
Feb 16, 2004 at 5:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

cmascatello

500+ Head-Fier
Came across this online at the Washington Post Online a few minutes ago. Looks like the Mini will be making it into stores on Friday the 20th after all. Not sure what size files and number of tunes the reviewer used to test battery life, but I will take nearly 10 hours any day of the week.

Take a look:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Feb14.html

I am guessing we will see an onlsaught of these reviews in the next week.

Feb 16, 2004 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 10
Yet another review where the battery exceeds the 8 hours that Apple has put on the spec sheet. I am debating picking up a Blue mini for exercise usage and longer dog walks -- more common than you would think with 2 Labs under 16 months.
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2004 at 1:47 PM Post #4 of 10
i wouldn't be surprised if the next generation of regular-size iPods took on this design. i bet most people prefer the clickwheel over the touch-sensitive buttons, and the scratch-resistant, extruded aluminum case would be a nice change as well.

Feb 16, 2004 at 7:37 PM Post #8 of 10
... but; it might be going back.

I like the review I just read about the Mini. (GoD!!! This is where it all started 2+ weeks ago!!!!!)

Feb 16, 2004 at 8:19 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by cmascatello
Its always fun to second-, third-, and fourth-guess the decisions you make (or almost make) thanks to the feedback and opinions here at head-fi.

Oh!!! It's a hoot alright!!!! I mean; My iHP-120 just arrived today!!!!!! WHAT TO do??!?!?!?!?!?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back