Another thank you Todd thread!
Apr 28, 2004 at 1:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

reynman

500+ Head-Fier
Todd,

A bit delayed, but many thanks for taking my money. In recent months I have purchased the Senn 650 + Equinox, AKG 271 + Equinox, and the Meridian 507. Very smooth transactions. I wasn't even looking for a source until you gave me a price I couldn't refuse on the 507. If Ray Samuels wasn't in the Chicagoland area, I would have purchased the XP7 from you. Oh, almost forgot about the Beyer 250-80 you recommended about 3 years ago.

Thanks for being an asset and friend to head-fiers. Other than being a Tigers fan, highly recommended!
wink.gif

Regards - reynman

Apr 29, 2004 at 2:38 AM Post #2 of 7
You too Rey
rolleyes.gif

All these Todd Butt-Kiss threads are getting to me guys. I like the guy too but I don't walk around with my lips puckered.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 2:45 AM Post #3 of 7
Sorry Tuberoller, but Todd just delivered an HR-2 to me. Bugged the hell out of him, and he never gave me anything but great advice and service. I'd do business with him again, and again. The HR-2, by the way, is fabulous, and worth every cent! The HR-2 came before he could even send me a tracking number.

Apr 29, 2004 at 3:20 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1
Sorry Tuberoller, but Todd just delivered an HR-2 to me. Bugged the hell out of him, and he never gave me anything but great advice and service. I'd do business with him again, and again. The HR-2, by the way, is fabulous, and worth every cent! The HR-2 came before he could even send me a tracking number.

I just wiped the barf from my keyboard. Todd should be courteous and shave his butt for you all.

Apr 29, 2004 at 12:31 PM Post #5 of 7
Fred,

Pucker-up!

May 3, 2004 at 1:14 AM Post #6 of 7
man rey, that meridian looks like one sweet player, couldn't tell if it was the player or the phones at the chi town meet so i can't comment on the sound but if i had the cash it would be between this one and the cary

May 19, 2004 at 1:18 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
I just wiped the barf from my keyboard. Todd should be courteous and shave his butt for you all.

How do you know his butt is hairy? Probably none of my business.

Hey Todd. Thanks for the fair deal on the Scout. Can't wait till it gets here.
CPW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back